This article contains information on how you can subscribe to Viki Pass.
Viki Pass is a subscription service that allows you to watch exclusive videos, free of ads, and in HD. You can subscribe to Viki Pass via the web, your mobile app or on your Roku.
- Go to www.viki.com/pass
- Scroll down and select the plan that you would like to subscribe to.
To subscribe to a Monthly plan click on the "Subscribe Now" button under the monthly plan of your choice.
To subscribe to an Annual plan click on the "Subscribe Now" button under the annual plan of your choice.
- Log in to your Viki account on the Viki app.
- At the menu at the bottom, tap on ME
- Tap on the Settings icon at the top right corner
- Scroll down to the Viki Pass section and tap on Upgrade to Viki Pass
- Scroll down and then select the plan that you would like to subscribe to.
- Log in to the Viki app. To learn how to log in, please refer to this article.
- Go to Viki Pass Subscriptions
- Select your preferred Viki Pass Plus plan, Annual or Monthly, and follow the prompts.
Note: It's important to restart the Viki app after subscribing, for the benefits to take effect.
Viki Pass subscriptions made via Roku have the following restrictions:
Only Viki Pass Plus subscriptions are available via Roku. You can choose the monthly ($9.99/month) or annual ($99.99/year) subscription options.
Once a subscription starts, no subscription plan change is allowed. If you wish to change your current plan, please cancel your subscription and wait until the end of the billing cycle. Once the subscription and subscription benefits end, you will be able to change a different Viki Pass Plus plan.
Subscriptions made via Roku are non-refundable.
If you have any questions or issues subscribing to Viki Pass, please don't hesitate to contact us!