The reason why you might be charged multiple times for a Viki Pass subscription is one of two reasons:
- You might have multiple subscriptions under separate Viki accounts
- You might have multiple subscriptions under the same Viki account.
Subscriptions made via Android TV
If you're an existing subscriber that had mistakenly subscribed through Android TV's Google Play Store, a duplicate subscription might have been created during the 'Install and Subscribe' process.
If the duplicate subscription happened on an account that already had an active subscription, cancellation, and refund for this identical subscription would be processed by Google Play within three working days.
If the duplicate subscription happened on an account without an active subscription, but you are already subscribed on another account, please refer to the details below to contact our Support team.
What do I do next?
If you're being charged more than once for your Viki Pass subscription, please contact our support team with the following information:
- Do you remember seeing an error message or any abnormal behavior when subscribing to Viki Pass?
- Do you have another Viki account? Any other email you might have used to subscribe to Viki in the past?
- Did you subscribe via Viki.com or via the mobile/TV apps (Google Play, Apple, or Roku)?
- A screenshot or photo of your bank/card statement that indicates the duplicate transactions with the following details:
- Type of Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, etc)
- The last 4 digits of the card being charged
- Expiration date
- Dates of charges
- A copy of the receipts showing the duplicate charges from Apple, Google, or Roku. You can usually find these in your email inbox or spam folder.
Article is closed for comments.