There are many ad blocking extensions that can cause videos to fail on Viki.com. The following are the most used Ad blocking extensions found on Google Chrome.
- Open a browser that has AdBlocker installed
- Go to Viki.com
- Click on the AdBlocker icon. The icon will be in the upper-right corner of your browser, to the right of your address bar.
- Select Don't run on pages on this domain to disable AdBlocker from running on videos.
Open a browser that has AdBlock installed
Go to Viki.com
Click on the AdBlock icon. The icon will be in the upper-right corner of your browser, to the right of your address bar.
- Select Don't run on pages on this site to disable AdBlock from running on videos.
Further Steps on Google Chrome
Alternatives to removing Ad blockers on multiple browsers
- Open the Chrome browser and click on the three vertical dots located at the top-right corner of your browser
- Click More Tools > Extensions
- Toggle your AdBlock off. Depending on how many extensions you’ve added to Chrome, it may take you a while to locate “Adblock”.
- If you want to remove AdBlock for good, not just temporarily disable it, simply click the Remove button.
- Alternatively, you can click on the AdBlock icon at the top-right corner beside the three vertical dots, then click Don't run on pages on this site.
- Open the Safari browser.
- Click the Safari menu at the top-left corner of your screen followed by Preferences
- Click on the Extensions tab on the new window that pops up, then simply uncheck AdBlock and it will be disabled.
- If you want to permanently remove AdBlock from Safari, click Uninstall.
- You can also disable AdBlock for just one website. To do so, locate the icon on the left side of the address bar. Click Don’t run on this page.