This article contains information on how you can record screenshots by downloading a third-party app on Windows and Android or using the native Quicktime player on Mac or the native screen recording function on iOS.
Sometimes, we may request for you to send us a screencast so that we can better identify the issues you are facing on Viki.
- Right-click on the Quicktime icon and choose New Screen Recording.
- A small red action button will appear on your screen.
- Click the red button and then click on your screen to start the recording.
- To stop recording, Right-click the Quicktime icon again and choose Stop Screen Recording
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap next to Screen Recording.
- Go to the screen that you want to take a video of.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Press deeply on and tap Microphone.
- Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. and tap .
Or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.
Go to the Photos app and select your screen recording.