This article contains information on how to record screencasts by downloading a third-party app on Windows or using the native Quicktime player on Mac.
Sometimes, we may request you to send us a screencast to identify better the issues you are facing on Viki.
1. Open your web browser.
2. Press the Windows key and the letter G simultaneously to open the Game Bar dialog.
3. Check the "Yes, this is a game" checkbox to load the Game Bar.
4. Click on the Start Recording button (or Win + Alt + R) to begin capturing the video.
5. Stop the recording by clicking on the red recording bar on the top right of the program window. (If it disappears, press the Windows + G again to bring the Game Bar back.)
6. Your recorded videos will be found under the Videos folder in a subfolder called Captures.
Windows 7 and older
Please install and use one of the following applications on your Windows computer to allow you to record your screen.
1. Right-click on the Quicktime icon and choose New Screen Recording.
2. Select your region to record.
3. Click on record to start the recording.
4. To stop recording, click on the Quicktime icon on the top menu bar.
As our app does not allow direct screen recording, we suggest you to use another device with a recording function to record the issue on your affected device.
Article is closed for comments.