This article contains information on how you can record screenshots by downloading a third-party app on Windows or using the native Quicktime player program on Mac.
Sometimes, we may request for you to send us a screencast so that we can better identify the issues you are facing on Viki.
- Right-click on the Quicktime icon and choose New Screen Recording.
- A small red action button will appear on your screen.
- Click the red button and then click on your screen to start the recording.
- To stop recording, Right-click the Quicktime icon again and choose Stop Screen Recording
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap next to Screen Recording.
- Go to the screen that you want to take a video of.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Press deeply on and tap Microphone.
- Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. and tap .
Or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.
Go to the Photos app and select your screen recording.