This article contains information on how to record screenshots by downloading a third-party app on Windows and Android or using the native Quicktime player on Mac or the native screen recording function on iOS.
Sometimes, we may request you to send us a screencast to identify better the issues you are facing on Viki.
1. Open your web browser.
2. Press the Windows key and the letter G simultaneously to open the Game Bar dialog.
3. Check the "Yes, this is a game" checkbox to load the Game Bar.
4. Click on the Start Recording button (or Win + Alt + R) to begin capturing the video.
5. Stop the recording by clicking on the red recording bar on the top right of the program window. (If it disappears, press the Windows + G again to bring the Game Bar back.)
6. Your recorded videos will be found under the Videos folder in a subfolder called Captures.
Windows 7 and older
Please install and use one of the following applications on your Windows computer to allow you to record your screen.
1. Right-click on the Quicktime icon and choose New Screen Recording.
2. Select your region to record.
3. Click on record to start the recording.
4. To stop recording, click on the Quicktime icon on the top menu bar.
1. Go to Settings > Control Center > More Controls, then tap next to Screen Recording.
2. Go to the screen that you want to take a video of
3. Swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Tap then wait for the three-second countdown.
5. To stop recording, open Control Center, tap or the red status bar at the top of the screen, then tap Stop.
6. Go to the Photos app and select your screen recording.