- Be helpful and relevant. When you leave a review, you are helping another Viki user decide if they should watch a show or movie. So, always aim to be relevant, respectful and helpful.
- Submit a review only if you’ve watched the show or movie.
- Stay on topic and give reasons to substantiate your rating for the show or movie.
- If you have any technical feedback, please contact our customer support team via this link.
- If you’d like to start a new topic or conversation, please use the comments section.
Failure to follow these guidelines may result in account suspension or other further action.
Ho do I report a Review?
If you’d like to report someone for failing to follow the guidelines, please do so by flagging the review.
At Viki, we love our community. We empower our community to look after one another. As such, we expect you to use the reviews and the reporting system around it responsibly. If we detect any abuse, we may have to suspend or ban your account.