How to Reset Your Password
- Check that you are logged out of your Viki account
- Visit viki.com/forgot_password
- Enter your email address and click "Reset Password"
A reset password email will be sent to your inbox. Click on the link on the email and change your password.
If you have not received the reset password email
Check your spam, junk, or promotion folder and any email filters you set up.
- If you can't find the password reset email after checking your spam folder, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list. Then, try sending the password reset email once again.
- If you still haven't received the password reset email, there might be some delay with your email provider. Please wait 2-5 hours, then check your inbox again.
- If you still are not receiving the reset password email, write us at http://bit.ly/VikiHelp
If you see a "Too many attempts" error message
An error message stating "Too many attempts” may appear after multiple failed login attempts. If this happens, please take either of the following steps:
- Wait for the time limit to expire
- If you do not wish to wait for the timer to expire, you may reset your password
Time limits can range from 30 seconds to 24 hours, depending on the number of failed login attempts.