Resetting Your Password
- Check that you are logged out of your Viki account
- Visit viki.com/forgot_password
- Enter your email address and click "Reset Password"
A reset password email will be sent to your inbox. Click on the link on the email and change your password.
Note: Make sure to check your Spam folder if you can't find it in your inbox.
I have not received the reset password email
Check your spam, junk, or promotion folder and any email filters you set up.
- If you can't find the password reset email after checking your spam folder, try adding email@example.com to your contact list. Then, try sending the password reset email once again.
- There might be some delay with your email provider. Please wait 2-5 hours, then recheck your inbox.
- You did not provide the correct email address. Please try again with the email address you used when you registered for a Viki account.
- You misspelled your email address. Please double check for any typos and make sure you are typing your email address correctly before trying again.
- If you still are not receiving the reset password email, write us at http://bit.ly/VikiHelp and include any screenshots of error message(s) you are seeing.
I see a "Too many attempts" error message
An error message stating "Too many attempts" may appear after multiple failed login attempts. If this happens, please take either of the following steps:
- Wait for the time limit to expire
- If you do not wish to wait for the timer to expire, you may reset your password
Note: Time limits can range from 30 seconds to 24 hours, depending on the number of failed login attempts.
Article is closed for comments.