This article contains instructions on how you can clear the cache and cookies of your devices. Clearing cache fixes specific problems, like loading issues or unexpected behavior in the user interface.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 dot icon).
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- Indicate a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Select Clear data.
- On your computer, open Microsoft Edge.
- At the top right, click the menu button and choose Settings
- In the Clear browsing data section, click Choose what to clear.
- Next to "Cookies and saved website data" and "Cached data and files" check the boxes.
- Click Clear.
- On your computer, Open Firefox
- Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- Then, in the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data.
- With "Cached Web Content" and "Cookies and Site Data" check marked, click Clear.
- Once you close the page, any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- On your Mac, Open Safari
- On the top-left of your screen, select Safari.
- Choose Clear History and Website Data.
- Choose the range of data you want to remove from the Clear pop-up menu.
- Click Clear History.
- On your mobile device, go to Settings >> Apps
- Locate the Viki app
- Tap on Storage
- Select Clear Data (this will automatically delete both the app data and cache)