What is a Promo Code?
Promo codes are discounts that can be redeemed when subscribing to a Viki Pass plan. If you have a promo code, you can redeem it using the "Add promo code +" option on the subscription checkout page.
- Login to your Viki account.
- Go to Viki.com/pass and select the right Viki Pass plan.
- Select either "Monthly" or "Annual" based on what your coupon entitles you to.
- Select and input your Payment Method. A promo code will not work without a payment method.
- On the Payment Summary, click on "Add promo code +" and enter your code. Do note that the codes are case-sensitive.
Click on "Apply Code".
- Review the plan details and click on "Confirm".
- Once the coupon is applied, you will be subscribed to a recurring subscription commencing automatically upon the expiry of the coupon period. You can change or cancel your subscription any time before the cycle end date of the coupon, and we recommend making any subscription changes at least 2 days before the renewal date for the changes to be applied smoothly. Visit the Subscription & Settings page in your account to do so.
- Promo codes can only be redeemed once unless stated otherwise.
- For Promo Codes that are valid for more than one billing cycle, please be aware that your code and benefits will terminate if you cancel your subscription before the last billing cycle. For example, if you redeemed a two-month Viki Pass promo code but canceled the subscription within the first month's billing cycle, you will not renew for the second month's cycle.
Can I redeem Promo Codes on a mobile subscription?
Promo Codes can only be redeemed when subscribing to Viki Pass on Viki.com and cannot be redeemed on our mobile apps.
If you have received a promo code and are currently subscribed via Apple/Google/Roku, please cancel your current subscription and wait until the end of your billing cycle. This will allow you to redeem your code when restarting the subscription on Viki.com.