What is a Promo Code?
Promo codes are discounts that can be redeemed when subscribing to a new Viki Pass plan. If you have a promo code, you can redeem it as part of the subscription process using the “GOT A PROMO CODE?” option under your card details, on the checkout page.
- Login to your Viki account.
- Go to Viki.com/pass and select the right Viki Pass plan.
- Select either "Monthly" or "Annual" based on what your coupon entitles you to.
- Insert your Credit Card information. A promo code will not work without a credit card.
- Click on "Got a Promo Code?", enter your code and click on "Apply Code"
- Finally, click on "Submit".
Once the coupon is applied, you will be subscribed to a recurring subscription commencing automatically upon expiry of the coupon period. You can change or cancel your subscription any time before the coupon ends.
To view, change or cancel your subscription, visit the Subscription & Settings page in your account here.
Can I redeem Promo Codes on a mobile subscription?
Promo Codes can only be redeemed when subscribing to Viki Pass on Viki.com, they cannot be redeemed on our mobile apps. Since promo codes can only be redeemed with a new Viki Pass subscription, you will not be able to redeem them on active subscriptions.
If you currently have an active Viki Pass monthly or annual subscription (web or mobile) and received a promo code, you may redeem your code by canceling your current subscription and waiting until the end of your current billing cycle. This will allow you to redeem your code when renewing your subscription.
Please be aware that your code and benefits will terminate if you cancel your subscription prior to the end of your code’s duration.
Promo codes can only be redeemed once.