What is a Promo Code?
Promo codes are discounts that can be redeemed when subscribing to a new Viki Pass plan. If you have a promo code, you can redeem it as part of the subscription process using the “GOT A PROMO CODE?” option under your card details, on the checkout page.
To redeem your Promo Code, please follow these steps:
1) Login to your Viki account.
2) Go to www.viki.com/pass and select the Viki Pass plan for which you received a promo code for
3) Insert your Credit Card information. A promo code will not work without a credit card.
4) Click on "Got a Promo Code?", enter your code and click on "Apply Code."
5) Finally, click on "Submit".
Can I redeem Promo Codes on a mobile subscription?
Promo Codes can only be redeemed when subscribing to Viki Pass on www.viki.com, they cannot be redeemed on our mobile apps. Since promo codes can only be redeemed with a new Viki Pass subscription, you will not be able to redeem them on active subscriptions.
If you currently have an active Viki Pass monthly or annual subscription (web or mobile) and received a promo code, you may redeem your code by cancelling your current subscription and waiting until the end of your current billing cycle. This will allow you to redeem your code when renewing your subscription as explained above.
Please be aware that your code and benefits will terminate if you cancel your subscription prior to the end of your code’s duration. Promo codes can only be redeemed once.