[Closed] Fast forward and rewind not working and Continue Watching not updating
For the past week, my Continue Watching is not updating and starting this morning, I can’t fast forward or rewind when watching through my Roku device. Any idea when this will be fixed? With Continue Watching not working, it’s a big pain to also not be able to fast forward to find where I left off in an episode.
Thanks for writing in!
We're sorry that you're experiencing issues with Viki on your Connected TV Device.
To make sure this is not an app problem can you please try the following?
1. Log out from your account
2. Uninstall and reinstall the Viki app from your device.
3. Turn your device off and on again.
4. Log back into your Viki account firstname.lastname@example.org by following the steps here: http://bit.ly/30pc6qX
Are you still having the same issues with the Viki app? If so, can you please provide the following information?
1. An exact description of the issue you're experiencing.
2. Which device and model number are you using?
3. Your current location /region.
4. Which specific movies or episodes are causing this issue? Please give as many details as possible
5. A screenshot, picture, or short video of the error message or issue.
We hope this helps. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
I watch Viki on my Television. All shows are unable to fast forward and when it can fast forward, unable to see where the fast forward it. My device is a fire-tv
Thanks for writing to us with your issue.
We will be reaching out to you privately via a ticket on the Help Center shortly so we can gather more information about this issue.
Please help to respond there too as this post will be closed to prevent multiple requests confusion.
La publicación no admite más comentarios.