[Closed] Finished Projects on Project Finder
lately, I was looking for some older shows to translate in Project Finder. I noticed that there are a few that although are completely translated into Polish, are still in Project Finder. The projects I'm talking about are:
1. Ellimacs SFX (https://www.viki.com/tv/29684c)
2. Ballerino (https://www.viki.com/tv/29375c-ballerino#episodes)
3. My Princess (https://www.viki.com/tv/1254c-my-princess)
4. Miss Ripley (https://www.viki.com/tv/3339c-miss-ripley?qId=fb2787cafecf6818007b7cb81947be9f)
5. Reply 1994 (https://www.viki.com/tv/11397c-reply-1994)
6. The Color of a Woman (https://www.viki.com/tv/6261c-the-color-of-a-woman?qId=58d48a62d3c769784f516ad64490580f)
7. Secret Love Affair (https://www.viki.com/tv/23235c-secret-love-affair)
8. Emergency Couple (https://www.viki.com/tv/22330c-emergency-couple)
9. King of High School (https://www.viki.com/tv/23729c-king-of-high-school?qId=7b2f46ebd7f846df8eb573fb4047a229)
10. Heartless City (https://www.viki.com/tv/28079c-heartless-city?qId=9b65a61b69cfff0956f2a6599efbdefe)
11. KCON 2014 (https://www.viki.com/tv/24750c-kcon-2014?qId=1c3adaa464a29715c0317cfa1ae5aaa8)
12. JuNCurryAhn (https://www.viki.com/tv/30168c-juncurryahn?qId=cd195a12022ad30c6958280a12ad33c7) one episode is translated in 97% and I'm not sure if it qualifies as fully translated
There might be more but at yet I found only these ones. In these shows, there are a few episodes that are translated on less than 100% and higher than 97%, but I noticed that shows often disappear from Project Finder just after being translated around 97% (or less?). May I know how is it decided? I mean how many percent must be translated, so the project won't appear on PF?
I'm not sure about other languages but it seems that in Polish, projects that I mention higher should be considered as finished and removed from PF.
I also would like to ask if there is possible that in the future PF will also show information if the show is not available in my region? Looking for projects would be easier this way.
With best regards,