[Solved] Card I used for trial has been closed after lost. Need to change.

I used a card for my trial period that was compromised last week and credit union closed it.  I want to continue the subscription after the trial period and wish to change to a different Visa card for the monthly charge of $9.99 which begins tomorrow 11/5.



1 comment
  • Hi there,

    If you're currently on a trial period of your subscription, you will not be able to update your credit card details.

    To change your billing details before your first charge, you will have to: 

    1. Cancel your trial subscription before the renewal date shown on your Subscription & Settings page
    2. Change your billing details with the steps listed here
    3. Re-subscribe with the new billing details 

    Do note that in doing so, any unused time left in your trial period will be forfeited.

    Hope this clarifies! 

    If you have any other questions, do reply to your ticket on the Help Center as this post will be closed to prevent multiple request confusion.



    Comment actions Permalink

Post is closed for comments.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

New post