Previously, language or segmenting teams might continue to receive applications to join them even if the team has been fully recruited. Now, Channel Managers and Language Moderators can hide a language or segmenting team from Project Finder when the team is no longer accepting applications.
Please Note: We advise all Channel Managers and language Moderators to hide teams only when appropriate. If this feature is found to be misused, it will be disabled and the team member will be accountable. Please, do not at any time, hide a team with sole intentions to hoard a channel.
To hide/un-hide a language team:
- On the channel page, click "Manage Channel" on the main banner.
- Click on the "Team Settings" tab.
- To hide a team
- Type the language/segmenting
- Click on the “+” sign on the right side of the language text-box.
- To un-hide a team
- Click on the Eye icon next to the language you wish to unhide.
Q: I see the section to hide my team, why can I not show or hide my language team?
- Teams are often automatically hidden because they have complete subtitles (95%+ subtitles on all episodes) or due to contractual reasons.
- This could be due to the feature not being available specifically for this channel or due to possible abuse. Please submit a ticket if you are having access issues, please include the channel name & your language.
Q: After being added to a role with access, how long does it take until I see access to hide/unhide a team?
A: It can up to 10 minutes to see access.
Q: How long does it take for a team to be hidden/un-hidden?
A: It can up to 30 minutes for the team settings to change.
Article is closed for comments.