What is a QC Certificate and how can I request one?
If you have earned QC status you can request a (digital) QC Certificate. A QC certificate will include your name, date issued, amount of subtitles, amount of segments and your account activation date on Viki.
- Please visit: http://bit.ly/VikiHCR
- Next, look for the dropdown menu then select "Contribution Tools Issues."
- Look for the "How Can We Help You Today?" dropdown option, select "Request QC Certificate"
- On the "Subject" dropdown that appears, please mention that you are requesting a QC certificate.
- On the section labeled "Name you want to appear on your QC certificate", please type the name you would like to be displayed on the certificate.
- Be sure to fill out the form properly and double-check the name to be added to the certificate.
- Submit the request ticket and our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.