What is a QC Certificate and how can I request one?
If you have earned QC status you can request a (digital) QC Certificate. A QC certificate will include your name, date issued, amount of subtitles, amount of segments and your account activation date on Viki.
- Please visit: http://bit.ly/VikiHCR
- Next, look for the dropdown menu then select "Volunteer Tools."
- On the second dropdown that appears, please select "Request a QC Certificate."
- Be sure fill out the form properly and include your name to be added to the certificate.
- Submit the request ticket and our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.