We are aware of the video loading issue on Chromebook devices, and would like you to try out the following troubleshooting steps:
Enabling permissions for DRM playback
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- Select More Settings.
- At the bottom, select Advanced.
- In the "Privacy and security" section, select Site settings.
- Select Protected content.
- Turn on Allow identifiers for protected content.
- To allow sharing on Viki, add it to the "Allow" list.
- Do also ensure that Viki is not under the "Block" list.
You may also refer to this link for more details.
If the above steps do not work, please try downloading the Viki Android app on your Chromebook.
If you are unable to download the app from Google Playstore, this means that your device is rooted or does not support DRM, and we are not able to provide further assistance. In this case, we suggest that you watch Viki on our other supported devices.