For all 2020 QCs who qualified for a gift, The Viki Community Team is happy to let you know that gifts are on the way!
Digital Gift Card Info
- 2020 QCs will receive a digital gift card, with the exception of users in 10 countries, who will receive a physical gift instead. Physical gift info to follow in the section below.
- Expected Delivery: Qualifying 2020 QCs should receive their digital gift directly at their email address by Mar. 5, 7PM PST.
- How will I receive my gift card? You will receive the gift card at the email you provided to us.
- Where can I use the gift card? Up to you! The gift card can be redeemed at a variety of retailers and online shops. *Retailer availability varies by country. Upon redemption, you’ll be able to select your country and view available retailers.
- Need help redeeming your digital gift reward? You may contact the digital card support team at email@example.com.
Physical Gift Info
- 2020 QCs in the following countries will receive a physical gift:
Bosnia & Herz, Columbia, Iraq, Cote D'ivoire, Latvia, Lebanon, Nicaragua, Panama, Ukraine, and Venezuela.
- Expected Delivery: Estimated delivery of the physical gift for qualifying 2020 QCs is April 2020.
- How will I receive my gift? You will receive the gift at the mailing address you provided to us.
- I need information for customs. How do I get that? If you require information for customs clearance, please contact us here.
- Can I track my gift? Yes! A member of the Community Team will send you a PM (private message) with your tracking info.
- How long will it take to receive my gift? Delivery times may take longer than usual due to mailing delays. This will also vary depending on your local postal service. You’ll be able to refer to your provided tracking info for delivery estimates.
For any other questions or concerns about your 2020 QC Gift, you may use this contact form here.
The Viki Community Team is really thankful for all your contributions in 2020!
A: The community has continued to grow every year, so we wanted to find a better way to reward everyone while making sure that everyone gets their gift! Shipping to so many countries comes with even more concerns about proper delivery. This became even more important to us in 2020 because of COVID-19 and to ensure everyone receives their gift safely. Digital gifts mean that instead of the costs going towards shipping, it goes towards the gift itself, and directly back to you. Moving forward, it only made sense for us to shift to digital rewards as our community continues to grow!
A: The list of countries where we are unable to send digital gifts due to legal restrictions include: Bosnia & Herz, Columbia, Iraq, Cote D'ivoire, Latvia, Lebanon, Nicaragua, Panama, Ukraine, and Venezuela. Gift recipients in these countries receive a physical gift instead because we want to make sure everyone who qualifies gets to receive a gift!
A: We only use this information and share it with our gift fulfillment partner companies to send you your gift, and only as reference in case you contact us with questions about it. Once all gifts are delivered, this information will be deleted to protect your privacy. If you would like to request this information to be removed, or to confirm if it has been removed, you can contact us here.