You can delete your account via your Subscription and Settings page. To delete your Viki account, please follow the steps indicated below:
Deleting Your Account
- Login to the account you wish to delete. If you forgot your password or lost access to your account, you can recover it here: Viki.com/forgot_password.
- Go to Subscription & Settings
- Scroll down to Privacy, where you will find the Delete Account section.
- Click on the 'Delete Account' button on the right.
- A message will appear asking to confirm your account deletion request.
- Please follow the instructions and type in the word provided to confirm your account deletion if you wish to proceed.
- Once your account has been successfully deleted, you will see a confirmation page indicating that your account has been scheduled to be deleted. You will receive an email confirmation once the process has been completed.
- If you're subscribed to Viki Pass, please make sure to cancel your subscription before deleting your account. Learn how to cancel your Viki Pass subscription here. Completing your account deletion will immediately forfeit any remaining credit left in your subscription, and no full or partial refunds will be issued.
- If you have multiple accounts, you will need to follow this same process for all the accounts you wish to delete.
- If you are a contributor, your contributions will no longer be attributed to your username once your account is deleted and will be anonymized. We cannot reattribute them or add you back to the same channel teams if you sign up with a new account in the future.
- If you have any unwatched rentals, please make sure to complete watching them before deleting your account. Processing your account deletion will immediately forfeit any rentals, and no full or partial refunds will be issued.