If you notice that the adblock message still appears after you have disabled your adblock or whitelisted Viki, it is likely that something else on your computer or network is still causing the detection to fail.
Helpful steps to troubleshoot
- Clear your browser cache and cookies How do I clear the cache and cookies on my web browser?
- Close your current window, then launch a new window
- Log back in to your Viki account
- Follow the steps here to disable or ensure that adblock is disabled
- Try again from another web browser with the same steps above
If the adblock message still appears on all your browsers:
- Look for other browser extensions or installed programs in your computer that might block trackers/cookies; or have a hidden adblock feature (Eg. NoScript, Kaspersky Anti-Banner, Avira Safe Shopping, Avira Antivirus, Ghostery, PrivacyBadger, or Disconnect)
- Disable or remove these extensions/programs and try loading the video on Viki again
If the above steps do not help, it might be something related to your connection:
- Connect to another network (eg. mobile data or another WIFI connection) and try loading the video on Viki again
- Contact your Internet Service Provider to inquire if there is any built-in security features in your network that might be causing this issue.
After following all the steps above I still see the Adblock message screen. What can I do next?
Please reach out to us here and include the following:
- Did you find any other browser extensions or installed programs that might be causing this issue?
- Have you tried connecting to another network?
- A screenshot or photo of your browser settings that shows your browser extensions
- Browser version and operating system. Click here to see and share your browser's unique URL link with us.