- At the bottom right of the video player, click the icon.
- Click Subtitle Appearance.
- Manage your subtitle appearance preferences in the pop-up and click Save.
Here are the settings you can change:
- Font: Select the font style which you prefer your subtitles in
- Size: Select how big/small subtitles should appear
- Text color: Select the color the subtitles appear in
- Background color: Select whether there's a background behind subtitles and what color it should appear in. Videos with hardsubs will always have a background to enable easy reading.
Subtitle appearance settings do not apply to Learn Mode subtitles. For your subtitle appearance preferences to apply successfully, please ensure that Learn Mode is turned off.