How do I add the Viki Beta channel?
To download and install the Viki Beta channel:
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- under Manage Account, select Add channel with a code.
- Enter the code vikibeta and select Add Channel.
- Acknowledge the warning message that appears:
THIS IS A NON-CERTIFIED CHANNEL.
- To download the Viki channel, go to your Roku device and select Settings > System > System update > Check now.
Once downloaded, Viki Beta will be added to the list of channels under Home on the main screen of your Roku device. Scroll down and you will see the Viki channel at the bottom the list.
NOTE: As this is a beta release, please keep in mind that some issues might be present at this stage. We appreciate your feedback and will work to sort out any issues as they come.