The language of your Viki app is determined by your Android device's system language.
Setting the Viki app to your desired language
- Open Android's Settings App. This app resembles either a purple gear or a purple box with switches on it.
- Scroll down and tap Languages & Input.
- Tap Languages.
- Select your desired language, which will be used for your device's menus and stock apps.
- Move the language to the top of the menu. Tap and hold the far-right corner of the language, then drag it to the top of the menu.
- Once you're done, return to the Viki App. You should see your desired language as your default language.
Tip: It's always good to clear the app's cache in any case the app is using any old data that's causing the wrong language to display.