You can set up mobile notifications to alert you whenever a new episode for a followed show is uploaded and/or when an episode has subtitles available in your language.
1. Ensure that notifications from the Viki app are enabled on your phone.
On your Android device, go to Settings > Notifications
Check if notifications for Viki app is switched on
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Notifications.
- Scroll down to 'Viki'
- Toggle the Allow Notifications switch on if it's not already.
- Tap Banners to enable or disable them.
2. Turn on push notifications in the Viki app
- Tap on Me and then the Settings icon on the top right corner
- Go to Push Notifications under the Notifications settings
- Turn on push notifications to notify you whenever a new episode and/or subtitles are available for shows you're following