If you purchased Viki Pass on an iOS device, and you still don't see benefits, it's possible that the iTunes transaction is not yet linked to your Viki account.
In order to link your iTunes in-app purchase to your Viki account, simply do the following:
- Make sure you are logged in with the Apple ID you used to subscribe.
- Log in to your Viki Account. Go to the bottom menu, tap on LOG IN. (If you see ME instead of LOG IN, that means you are logged in. Make sure you take note on which username your account is logged in to.)
- Go to ME > tap on Settings icon at the top right corner
- > Tap on Restore Purchase.
If the steps above did not help, please make sure you have a proper iTunes Viki recurring subscription by checking on your iTunes account. Here's how to find your account from the iTunes computer program.
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
- Enter your password, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.
On the Account Information page:
- Scroll to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, Click Manage.
If you don't see a subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly with Viki.com and not through iTunes. In this case, contact us directly to help you.
- To the right of the subscription you want to manage, click Edit to manage your account.
If after following all these steps you still don't see benefits, please write to us and include the iTunes receipts you received from Apple after purchase AND the information that appears on your iTunes account.