This article contains information on how to change subtitle settings on your Roku device.
Changing subtitle language
- Start watching a show on the Viki app.
- Press on your remote to change the language.
- Under Captioning Track, select the desired language
Changing subtitle size and style
- Leave the Viki app on go to Roku homepage
- Visit the Main Menu of your Roku device.
- Look for the settings section and select Captions.
- On this sub-menu, you'll find many options for subtitles like text style, edge effect, size, color, opacity, etc. Please choose your preferred subtitles style.
What do I do next?
If you have any questions or issues changing your subtitle settings, please don't hesitate to contact us!