Channel Managers can add Moderators, Subtitlers, and Segmenters to their Channels. Channel Moderators can add Subtitlers for their language, and Segmenters to their Channels.
Adding someone to a Channel Team
- On the channel page, click "Manage Channel" on the main banner.
- Go to the "Team" tab.
- There, you'll be able to add a Moderator (if you're a Channel Manager), Subtitlers and Segmenters.
- Channel Managers are able to give access to Moderators for their specific language.
- Moderators are only able to give subtitling/editing access for the language(s) that they are the Moderator of.
- Type-down the username of the team member you would like to add.
- Click on the “+” sign on the right side of their username.
- Note: when adding a Moderator/subbers/editor: Be sure to select their specific language before clicking the “+” sign.
Article is closed for comments.