Resetting Your Password
- Check that you are logged out of your Viki account
- Visit viki.com/forgot-password
- Enter your email address and click "Reset Password"
A reset password email will be sent to your inbox. Click on the link in the email and change your password.
Check your spam, junk, or promotion folder and any email filters you set up.
- If you can't find the password reset email after checking your spam folder, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list. Then, try sending the password reset email once again.
- There might be some delay with your email provider. Please wait 2-5 hours, then recheck your inbox.
- You did not provide the correct email address. Please try again with the email address you used when you registered for a Viki account.
- You misspelled your email address. Please double-check for any typos and make sure you are typing your email address correctly before trying again.
- If you still are not receiving the reset password email, write us at http://bit.ly/VikiHelp and include any screenshots of the error message(s) you are seeing.
An error message stating "Too many attempts" may appear after multiple failed login attempts. If this happens, please take either of the following steps:
- Wait for the time limit to expire
- If you do not wish to wait for the timer to expire, you may reset your password