The likely reason why you are charged multiple times for a Viki Pass subscription is one of two reasons:
- You might have two subscriptions under two separate Viki accounts
- You might have two subscriptions under the same Viki account.
Subscriptions made via Android TV
If you're an existing subscriber that had mistakenly subscribed through Android TV's Google Play Store, a duplicate subscription might have been created during the 'Install and Subscribe' process.
If the duplicate subscription happened on an account that already had an active subscription, a cancellation and refund for this duplicate subscription will be processed by Google Play within 3 working days.
If the duplicate subscription happened on an account without an active subscription but you are already subscribed on another account, please refer to the details below to contact our Support team.
What do I do next?
If you're being charged more than once for your Viki Pass subscription, please contact our support team with the following information:
- Do you remember seeing an error message or any abnormal behavior when subscribing to Viki Pass?
- Do you have another Viki account? Any other email you might have used to subscribe to Viki in the past?
- Did you subscribe via Viki.com, via the mobile app (Google Play or iTunes), or Roku?
- A screenshot or photo of your bank/card statement that indicates the double transactions with the following details:
- Type of Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, etc)
- The last 4 digits of the card being charged
- Expiration date
- Dates of charges
- A copy of the receipts showing the double charges from Apple or Google. You can usually find these on your email inbox or spam folder.