The likely reason why you are charged multiple times for a Viki Pass subscription is one of two reasons:
- You might have two subscriptions under two separate Viki accounts
- You might have two subscriptions under the same Viki account.
What do I do next?
If you're being charged more than once for your Viki Pass subscription, please contact our support team with the following information:
- Do you remember seeing an error message or any abnormal behavior when subscribing to Viki Pass?
- Do you have another Viki account? Any other email you might have used to subscribe to Viki in the past?
- Did you subscribe via Viki.com, via the mobile app (Google Play or iTunes), or Roku?
Please make sure to include the following information on your request to help us locate your subscription faster:
- Type of Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, etc)
- The last 4 digits of the card(s) being charged
- Expiration date
- Dates of charges
- A copy of the receipts showing the double charges from Apple or Google. You can usually find these on your email inbox or spam folder.