The likely reason why you are charged multiple times for a Viki Pass subscription is one of two reasons:
- You might have two subscriptions under two separate Viki accounts
- You might have two subscriptions under the same Viki account.
What do I do next?
If you're being charged more than once for your Viki Pass subscription, please contact our support team with the following information:
- Do you remember seeing an error message or any abnormal behavior when subscribing to Viki Pass?
- Do you have another Viki account? Any other email you might have used to subscribe to Viki in the past?
- Did you subscribe via Viki.com, via the mobile app (Google Play or iTunes), or Roku?
- A screenshot or photo of your bank/card statement that indicates the double transactions with the following details:
- Type of Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, etc)
- The last 4 digits of the card being charged
- Expiration date
- Dates of charges
- A copy of the receipts showing the double charges from Apple or Google. You can usually find these on your email inbox or spam folder.