This article contains information on how to take a screenshot of your screen.
Sometimes, we may request for you to send us a screenshot so that we can better identify the issues you're facing on Viki. Always make sure you share your whole screen, including URL bar, clock, etc. and close anything you don't wish to show us.
On your keyboard, press Shift-Command-3
- Once you have done so, you can find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.
- Select the Start button, type snipping tool in the search box on the taskbar, and then select the Snipping Tool from the list of results.
- In Snipping Tool, select Mode (in older versions, select the arrow next to the New button), and then select Full-screen snip to save your current screen as an image.
After you capture a snip, select the Save Snip button.
In the Save As box, type a file name, location, and type, and then select Save.
On an iPhone X or later
- Press and hold the Side button on the right side of your iPhone.
- Immediately click the Volume up button on the left side, then release the buttons.
- A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your iPhone. Tap the thumbnail to add drawings and text with Markup, or press and hold the thumbnail to share the screenshot. Swipe left on the thumbnail to dismiss it.
On iPhone 8 or earlier, iPad, and iPod touch
- Press and hold the Top or Side button.
- Immediately click the Home button, then release the Top or Side buttons.
- A thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your device. Tap the thumbnail to add drawings and text with Markup, or press and hold the thumbnail to share the screenshot. Swipe left on the thumbnail to dismiss it.
To find the screenshot you just took, along with ones you've taken before, go to Photos > Albums and tap Screenshots.