To disconnect your Viki account from Facebook, follow these instructions:
- Go to Account Settings
- Under Connected Accounts, select Logout from Facebook
- You will also need to remove Viki from your Facebook apps.
To remove Viki from Facebook apps:
- Login to Facebook
- Click on the arrow icon at the top right and select Settings
- Click Apps in the left side menu
- Hover over the Viki app and click x to remove
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner of the Viki homepage
- Under Connected Accounts, select Disconnect from Google
- You will also need to disconnect Viki from your Google+ apps.
To remove Viki from Google connected apps:
- Go to MyAccount on Google and visit the Connected Apps page.
- Click on the Viki app
- Select Remove
- Confirm by clicking OK
Note: If you unlinked and would like to use your email address and password to log in, you might need to create or reset your password for the email address.
Here's how to do that:
1. Go to viki.com/forgot_password
2. Enter the email associated with your Viki account
3. Follow the reset steps in the email you receive (make sure to check your Spam folder if you don't see it)
Afterwards, you'll be able to use your email address and password to login to Viki!