If you purchased Viki Pass on an Android device and don't see benefits, it's possible that your Google Play transaction is not linked to your Viki account.
In order to link your Google in-app purchase to your Viki account, simply do the following:
- Make sure you are logged in with the Google account you used to subscribe.
- Log in to your Viki Account. Go to the bottom menu, tap on SIGN IN. (If you see PROFILE instead of SIGN IN, that means you are logged in. Make sure you take note on which username your account is logged in to.)
- On the bottom menu, go to Me
- Tap the Settings icon on the top right corner
- Scroll down to Viki Pass > Tap Restore Purchase
Error message: "Your subscription cannot be changed as it does not match with either your Google Play or Viki account. Please try again with your other Viki or Google account."
If you get this error message when restoring purchase, this means that your Google Play subscription has already been linked to another Viki account. Please log in to the Viki account that your subscription has already been linked to and you'll be able to access your Viki Pass benefits.
If you're unsure about which Viki account your subscription has been linked to, please write to us and include the Google Order receipts you received from Google after purchase so that we can help you locate your account.
If the steps above did not help, please also visit your Google Wallet settings to make sure you are properly subscribed to a recurring Viki Pass subscription.
If after following these steps you still don't see benefits, please write to us and include the Google Order receipts you received from Google after purchase AND the information that appears on your Google Wallet.