To set up your Chromecast for the first time, please follow these instructions.
Note: Casting Viki to your TV using Google Chromecast is only available for Viki Pass subscribers.
Using Google Chromecast with the Viki app:
- Download the Google Home (Android, iOS) app on your mobile device
- Make sure the mobile device or tablet you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in
- Open the Viki app
- Tap the Cast button on the homepage or the video player
- Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
- When you're connected, the Cast button will turn blue color, letting you know you're connected
- You can now cast videos directly to your TV
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button Disconnect
What do I do next?
If you're facing issues with using your Chromecast, please reach out to us here.