To setup your Chromecast for the first time, please follow these instructions. Below you will find directions to use Chromecast on the Viki app.
Using Google Cast, a.k.a. Chromecast, with the Viki app
- Download the Google Home (Android, iOS) app on your mobile device and set it up if you haven't yet.
- Make sure the mobile device or tablet you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
- Open the Viki app.
- Tap the Cast button on the homepage or the video player .
- Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
- When you're connected, the Cast button will turn blue color, letting you know you're connected.
- You can now cast videos directly to your TV.
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button Disconnect.