Installing the Viki app is easy! Here's how:
1. Make sure you're connected to the Internet. To do this go to Settings > WiFi > and select your network. If the network is password-protected enter your password at the prompt.
2. Launch the App Store. Look for the light blue icon with a white A in it, or search for "App Store" in the search bar that appears when you swipe to the right.
3. Search for the app you want to download, or browse the featured apps or categories. In this case, search for 'Viki'.
4. Click on an app that has the Viki icon.
5. To download the app, tap the blue button with the small plus sign in the top corner.
6. The button will turn green and read "Install". Tap it again.
7. Enter your password. You will be prompted for your password whether or not the app is free.
8. Wait for your app to download. This may take some time. An icon should appear.