Channel Managers and language Moderators can lock the subtitles on episodes and movies. Usually, this is done when the Channel Manager and Moderators feel that the subtitles are complete and should no longer be changed.
To lock subtitles:
- Open the Subtitle Editor on the video page
- In the upper right corner of the Subtitle Editor, click on the 'Other Tools' drop-down menu
- Click 'Lock / Unlock Subtitles'
- On the page that comes up, click "Lock" or "Unlock" next to the language that you'd like to lock or unlock. See example below:
- Click '<- back to the subtitle editor' to return to the Subtitle Editor