Channel Managers and language Moderators can lock the subtitles on episodes and movies. Usually, this is done when the Channel Manager and Moderators feel that the subtitles are complete and should no longer be changed.
- Open the Subtitle Editor on the video page
- In the upper right corner of the Subtitle Editor, click on "More" and then "Manage Video" in the drop-down menu. This will open the "Manage Video" page.
- On the Manage video page, scroll down to the "Subtitle language locks" section.
- Click "Lock" or "Unlock" next to the language that you'd like to lock or unlock. Changes will automatically apply.
- To return to the Subtitle editor, click on "Subtitle Editor" or "Segment Time" in the upper right-hand corner.