Videos on Viki are housed within Channels, many of which are organized by Channel Teams made up of volunteer community members. The Channel Manager(s) and Moderator(s) lead the Channel Teams.
It's courtesy to reach out to the Channel Manager and/or Language Moderator of the channel that you'd like to work on to let them know you'd like to join the team and volunteer.
How to find the Channel Manager(s) and Moderators:
1. Scroll down on any Channel or video page to the "Subtitling Team" section.
4. Click the profile picture of the Channel Manager or Moderator that you want to send your message to. It will open their profile page.
5. Click the envelope icon next to the user's profile picture to send them a message.
- The name of the show or movie you'd like to help out on (ex. "Boys Over Flowers")
- The role you would like: Moderator, Subtitler or Segmenter
- **For prosepctive Moderators and Subtitlers, be sure to include the language you'd like to work on.**