You can send a private message (PM) to any member of the Viki community. There are two ways to do this:
Sending a PM from your mailbox
You can find your mailbox at the top right corner of your browser. Click the ‘Envelope’ icon to access your mailbox.
- To get started, click the Compose button
- Enter the username that you would like to send your message to, in the "To" field. If you would like to send a message to multiple users, separate their usernames with a comma.
You can learn how to find someone's username here.
Sending a PM from the user’s profile page
- Go to a user's profile page.
- Click the envelope icon next to the user's profile picture to send them a message.
- Clicking this button will take you to your mailbox with the user's name filled in the "To" field, allowing you to send them a PM quickly and easily.