The white subtitles on a white background issue typically occurs when your mobile device is set to Dark Mode.
How do I turn off Dark Mode on my mobile device?
For iOS (iPhone or iPad)
- Open the 'Settings' app from your home screen.
- Tap on 'Display & Brightness'
- Under 'Appearance' section, select 'Light' to disable Dark Mode.
This may vary based on the device type and version.
- Open the 'Settings' app from your app drawer or quick settings menu.
- Look for 'Display' or 'Display & Brightness' options.
- Depending on your device, you may see a 'Dark Mode' toggle. If it is available, switch it off to disable.