The Subscriptions and Settings page on Viki.com will help you identify what Viki Pass plan you are currently subscribed to.
- On a web/mobile browser, log into your account on Viki.com.
- Click on your profile on the top right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Select Subscription and Settings.
- Under the Subscription tab, you can view:
- The plan tier (Standard/Plus)
- The billing platform you are subscribed on (Viki Website/Apple/Google Play/Roku)
- The Payment Method used
Depending on the billing platform your subscription is linked to, changes (upgrade/downgrade/cancellation) will usually have to be made on their respective devices.
Here are some examples:
- To upgrade an Apple subscription, go to the settings page on the Viki iOS app.
- To cancel a Web subscription, go to the Subscription and Settings page on Viki.com using a web browser.
- To downgrade a Google Play subscription, go to the settings page on the Viki Android app.
- To cancel a Roku subscription, open the Viki channel options on the homepage of your Roku device or go to the Subscription and Settings page on Viki.com using a web/mobile browser.
More details can be found in this article.