Viki is excited to bring you access to the latest movies! To serve you more new releases, you can now rent and watch select movies at your leisure without a Viki Pass subscription.
- Once you rent a movie, you’ll have 30 days to start watching.
- When you begin watching, you’ll have 48 hours to complete the movie.
- Watch ad-free and in HD* quality (*where available and is subject to internet connection speed).
- Option to cast to TV via Chromecast.
- Download and watch DRM-supported movies offline (currently in select regions only)
Find out how to start renting movies here.
Note: Rentals on Viki are currently available for select users in Canada and the United States only. Our team is working on releasing to more users soon, so do keep a lookout for new updates!
Are subtitles available for rented shows?
All movie rentals will include English subtitles upon release. However, for most movies, subtitles in other languages are contributed by our passionate community of contributors. So if they don’t appear or are incomplete, it means that the community has not finished subtitling yet.
Article is closed for comments.