To get the best viewing experience, please make sure your OS is updated to the latest version before downloading the Viki App.
Installing or Updating your Viki App
Click here to download the Viki app directly from the Apple App Store.
Manual Search on the Apple App Store
- Launch the App Store.
- Tap Search on the bottom-right corner
- Tap the Search bar and type in 'Viki'
- Once you see the Viki App, to download, tap on 'Get'
- Enter your password or Touch/Face ID. You will be prompted for your password whether or not the app is free
- Wait for your app to complete downloading
Manual Search on the Google Play Store
- Using the Applications Menu, open the Play Store
- Use the 'Search' function to search for the Viki app
- Once you see Viki, tap on the application to view more details
- Click 'Install' or 'Update'
- Select the 'Search' icon on the top left of your main page
- Search for the Viki app in the Amazon App Store
- Select 'Get' or 'Update' to download the latest version of the Viki app
- Select the 'Apps' icon on the left side of the main page
- Select 'Get more apps' to open the Play Store
- Search for 'Viki' in the Play Store search bar
- Select the 'Install' or 'Update' icon to download the latest version of the Viki app
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV home page
- Search for the Viki app in the search bar
- Select 'Download' or 'Update' to download the latest version of the Viki app
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote
- Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store
- Enter Viki in the Search Channels box to find the Viki app
- Select Add Channel to install the Viki channel on your Roku device
Once downloaded, the Viki channel will be added to the list of channels under Home on the main screen. Scroll down, and you will see the Viki channel at the bottom of the list. If you prefer, the channel can be moved higher on the list.
To remove the Viki channel on your Roku, please follow the steps found here.
Follow the steps below to install the Viki app on your LG TV:
- Press the Home/Smart button on your remote control to bring up the launcher bar.
- Select More Apps near the bottom-right corner.
- Open the LG Content Store App
- Choose Premium from the menu on the right.
- Find Viki in the LG Content Store and select Install to start downloading the app.
Follow the steps below to install the Viki app on your Samsung TV:
- Press the Home button on your remote control
- Select Apps and then select the Search icon in the top-right corner
- Type in Viki in the search box
- Select the Install tab to start downloading the Viki app