We don't offer phone support but you can find the help you need via these options:
- Contact the Support Team
- Check out our @VikiStatus Twitter account for updates
- Get answers from experienced community members by posting in our Community's Bugs & Issues Section
- Check out our FAQs
Here are some of our top articles:
- The show I’m trying to watch says "Not available in your region"
- How to use Learn Mode?
- Why are some shows available with English subtitles only?
Also, log in to your Account Settings if you want to:
- View your billing date
- Change payment details, update your credit card, see your subscription details
- Change or cancel your subscription
The reason why we don't offer support is that we sincerely believe that we will be able to provide better support service online.
- Online support allows us to easily call up your account activity, system details, and other information, helping us to troubleshoot effectively.
- Instead of sitting by the phone all day, you're able to carry on with your day while we diagnose the problem. We will update you once we have a solution.
- A picture speaks a thousand words. The pictures you attach to your email to us of the error message or issue you're experiencing help us understand and troubleshoot problems more efficiently.
- We are able to talk to you in your own language, with a multilingual support team.
We understand that some people prefer phone support. Sometimes, there's nothing as assuring as talking to a real person, knowing that someone is looking into the problem and working on resolving it. But please rest assured that we're committed to solving your issues and answer your questions with the help of our expert team of agents.