How do I add the Viki non-certified channel?
To download and install the Viki non-certified channel:
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Under Manage account select Add channel with a code.
- Enter the code vikiglobaltv and select Add Channel.
- Acknowledge the warning message that appears:
THIS IS A NON-CERTIFIED CHANNEL.
The Viki channel will not immediately appear in the list of channels on your Roku streaming player or Roku TV™. Your Roku device checks every 24 to 36 hours for any new channels you have added from the website and automatically installs them. If you would like to download the Viki channel immediately, go to your Roku device and select Settings > System > System update > Check now.
Once downloaded, Viki will be added to the list of channels under Home on the main screen of your Roku device. Scroll down and you will see the Viki channel at the bottom the list.