You can now subscribe to Viki Pass Plus on your Roku device by following these simple steps:
- Log in to the Viki app. To learn how to log in, please refer to this article.
- Go to Viki Pass Subscriptions
- Select your preferred Viki Pass Plus plan, Annual or Monthly, and follow the prompts.
Note: It's important to restart the Viki app after subscribing, for the benefits to take effect.
Viki Pass restrictions on Roku
- Only Viki Pass Plus subscriptions are available via Roku. You can choose the monthly ($9.99/month) or annual ($99.99/year) subscription options.
- Once a subscription starts, no subscription plan change is allowed. If you wish to change your current plan, please cancel your subscription and wait until the end of the billing cycle. Once the subscription and subscription benefits end, you will be able to change a different Viki Pass Plus plan.
- Subscriptions made via Roku are non-refundable.