Can’t remember if you created an account with Viki already? This handy guide will help you determine if you already have an account with us.
Some people create a new account without realizing they already have one. This can result in:
- Problems logging in
- Unexpected or duplicate charges
- Unexpected account changes, such as no subscription, different Watch History, etc.
- Lack of Viki Pass subscription benefits for the accounts that are not subscribed
Note: It’s not possible to create multiple accounts with the same email address.
CHECKING FOR ACCOUNTS
If you’re experiencing any of the issues above, here are several ways to check for multiple accounts:
- Try logging in with any other email addresses or usernames you might have used to create an account.
- Enter any email addresses you use into our forgot password reset form. Don’t worry, doing this alone won’t reset your password.
If there’s an account associated with the email address, a message will tell you that a password reset email has been sent to the address.
If there’s no account associated you will see the following message:
- Check your email inboxes, including any spam or junk folders, for any Viki emails. If you have any, that means you have an account associated with that email.
- Maybe you created an account with Facebook? Try using the LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK button on login. If you are logged in, see if it seems to be a different account than the one you’ve been using. You can also visit your Viki Pass Settings to see if this account has an active subscription.
Note: If you find an account with a Viki Pass subscription you’re not using or no longer want, you can follow these steps to cancel your subscription.