If you can't remember if you created an account with Viki already, this guide will help you determine if you already have an account with us.
If you have created a new account without realizing you already have one, you may encounter:
- Problems logging in
- Unexpected or duplicate charges
- Unexpected account changes, such as no subscription, different Watch History, etc.
- Lack of Viki Pass subscription benefits for the accounts that are not subscribed
If you're experiencing any of the issues above, there are several ways to check if you have multiple accounts:
- Try logging in with any other email addresses you might have used to create an account.
- Enter any email addresses you use into Forgot Password
If there's an account associated with the email address, you will receive a password reset email sent to the address.
If you did not receive the email to reset your password, check your other email inboxes, including any spam or junk folders.
Check your email inboxes, including any spam or junk folders, for any Viki emails. If you have any, that means you have an account associated with that email.
- Maybe you created an account on Facebook/Google? Try using the login with Facebook/Google option upon login. If you're logged in, see if it seems to be a different account than the one you've been using. You can also visit Subscription & Settings to see if this account has an active subscription.
For iOS users, you might have created another account with your Apple ID. First, try logging in through the Apple ID option. Once logged in, see if it seems to be a different account than the one you've been using:
- Check the username or email address shown on your Profile settings page (e.g., does the email have a unique, random email address that looks like email@example.com instead of your usual address?)
- Visit Subscription & Settings to see if this account has an active subscription.