No, there is no limit to the number of channels that a user can apply for. There are, however, limits to the number of on-air channels that a user can be a Channel Manager for, which you can learn more about here.
Articles in this section
- What is a Channel?
- How do I apply to be a Channel Manager?
- How are Channel Managers selected?
- Do I need experience to become a Channel Manager?
- Are Channel Managers selected on a first come, first serve basis?
- Is there a limit to the number of channels that a user can apply to be Channel Manager for?
- What is the maximum number of channels users can manage?
- After the 2-week application period ends, how long will Viki take to choose the Channel Manager?
- Will applications to shows affect my chances for other shows?
- How are current number of on-air channels and upcoming channels counted for Channel Manager criteria?