Channel Managers will be selected by Viki staff members, based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Ideally, previous Channel Management and/or Moderation experience. If possible, experience on at least two shows and/or movies.
- The current number of on-air and upcoming channels
- How well a user follows and understands the Viki Community Guidelines, promoting a positive, healthy environment and collaboration on Viki
- The current total number of Channels managed in the current calendar year
- 2 on-air channels in a three-month period, starting from January
- 10 on-air channels in one calendar year
- Library titles will not have a limit
There will be a two-week window to apply to be a Channel Manager, after which a user will be selected.
Previous Channel Management and/or Moderation experience is ideal. If possible, users should have experience on at least 2 shows and/or movies.
No. All users that applied for Channel Manager within the 2-week time period will be considered.
No, only current applications submitted are counted for the Channel Manager selection criteria.