Changing subtitle settings will require the Viki app version 4.11. Version 4.11 can only be downloaded on Android OS 4.4 and above.
Changing subtitle settings
- Tap on the subtitle icon at the top right corner of the video player to go to video Settings.
- Tap on the desired subtitle language. For the font, color and size, tap on Subtitle Style.
- This will bring you to your device's subtitle settings. Ensure that the setting is turned On at the top.
- To see how the subtitles will look like, you can refer to the sample subtitles "Captions will look like this"
- Language: Select the language in which you want captions to appear
- Text size: Select the size for your caption text
- Caption style: Select the style and color for your caption text and background
For subtitles without any background
- Tap on Caption style > Custom. A whole list of other custom options will appear.
- Scroll down to Background color > None