Below you will find directions for using Chromecast on the web. To set up your Chromecast for the first time, please follow these instructions.
Using Chromecast on web
- Make sure to connect your Chromecast to the same wireless network (including the same 2.4GHz or 5GHz network) as your computer.
- Go to the video you'd like to cast
- Click on the cast icon which is located under the video player, next to the volume icon
- A pop-up should appear with TV device options to cast to.
- Click on the desired device to cast to (if more than one is found). The casting to your TV device will begin and your web player should look something like this:
- You can control the video from the bottom of the screen. To stop casting click on the Cast icon, and select Stop.
What do I do next?
If you're facing issues using your Chromecast, please reach out to us here.